Until 2020 the National Trust has allowed ‘trail hunts’ to use their land. These licences are currently suspended pending the outcome of the police investigation into the leaked hunting office webinars. We are calling for these suspensions to be made permanent and for hunting to be banned on all National Trust land indefinitely. The lie that is ‘trail hunting’ has been well and truly exposed and you can read more about the leaked webinars and trail hunting here. Keep The Ban is urging members of the National Trust to vote FOR the resolution to permanently end so-called "trail hunt" licences being handed out by the National Trust. Below is all of the information you need to cast your vote against the hunts.
1. Go to the voting website.
2. Log in by entering your name, surname, membership number and post code.
3. Click the AGM Resolutions button.
4. Appoint the Chair of the meeting as your proxy.
5. Put a cross in the box ‘FOR’ the resolution to ban ‘trail’ hunting.
6. Vote on any other motions (should you so wish, if not leave blank)
7. Click the 'Next Page' button.
8. Review your choices, then click 'Submit'
Vote by post:
1. Find the voting form in your orange AGM booklet. This will have come with your September issue of National Trust Magazine.
2. Fill in your name, surname, membership number, post code and signature
3. Appoint the Chair of the meeting as your proxy.
4. Put a cross in the box ‘FOR’ the resolution to ban trail hunting.
5. Vote on any other motions (should you so wish, if not leave blank)
6.Review your choices
7.Return your form by post to the following short address: ‘Freepost Civica Election Services’.*
Thank you for visiting our site!
Keep The Ban is a non-profit organisation that campaigns to end wildlife persecution and we fund anti-hunting groups across the country such as the brilliant Hunt Investigation Team. We rely solely on our supporters and donations. If you'd like to support what we do please head to our shop or back us with a small donation.